Anxiety and stress can cause excessive sweat.
Sweat is a completely natural and necessary action of the body. It helps to normalize our body temperature and get rid of fluids. The matter is complicated when we suffer from excessive sweat, even when there has been no physical activity or is exposed to high temperatures that warrants sweating.
Known as hyperhidrosis, excessive sweat production is a disorder that affects thousands of people who suffer from it. It can interfere with your activities and even your lifestyle.
If you suffer from this problem and you do not find a solution today we will give you the best tips and advice to combat excessive sweat.
Why do we sweat excessively?
Sweat is created in the sweat glands of our body and expelled through the pores. The main objective is to refresh the skin and regulate body temperature, so it is completely normal for it to occur.
When the glands are too active, excessive sweating occurs even when the body does not need to be refreshed.
Sweating in large quantities may be due to many factors such as:
Maintaining a good diet is essential to control sweating, therefore, it is really important to control what we eat. Avoid fried foods and everything that contains saturated fats.
Tips to fight excessive sweat
Many times, excess sweat can be reduced and even eliminated by changing certain habits in our diet, hygiene and health . However, there are a lot of people who are naturally very sweaty and the only solution to this problem is to learn to fight it in the best way.
1. Exercise:- Often, sweating is due to excess weight or oversaturation of fluids in the body due to sedentary lifestyle.
– In the case of people suffering from sweaty hands, exercise is highly recommended, as it helps regulate the nervous system functions that control this anomaly.
– Exercise is extremely necessary to keep us healthy and, in the case of excessive sweating, it is the best option to get rid of this problem in a natural way and eliminate toxins that the body does not need.
2. Yoga:- The yoga is great to help relax the body. If the case of hyperhidrosis that you present is due to nerves or stress, this technique will be very helpful to combat it.
– Practicing this mode of exercise will help regulate your stress levels, relax your nervous system and, therefore, reduce excessive sweating.
3. Shave:- If we refer to the most aesthetic part, shaving is very important in the case of sweaty armpits. Hair is necessary, as it protects our skin, however, it can be a focus of bacteria, which cause a bad smell and excessive perspiration. Trimming or removing hair will help the air to circulate through the armpits and thus not sweat more than the bill.
4. Hygiene:- Although it is a very broad point, maintaining good general hygiene is essential to avoid excessive sweating. If you suffer from sweaty hands it is advisable to wash them very often to prevent pores from clogging and starting to sweat. In the case of the armpits, crotch, or more areas where hyperhidrosis occurs it is very important to keep it neat and fresh.
5. Appropriate clothing:- Wearing fresh and light clothes will help prevent sweat in large quantities, allowing our skin to perspire .
– Synthetic fabrics tend to be very hot making us sweat much more. The most advisable is to wear cotton garments and a little loose to the body. This allows the body to breathe and prevent perspiration.
6. Choose a good deodorant:- Deodorant is something very variable in each particular case. It depends on many factors which deodorant works best for you. Choosing a deodorant with natural properties for your skin will be a great help when not clogging pores or sweat glands.
7. Milk of magnesia as an alternative:- Milk of magnesia to reduce excessive sweat problems
– The magnesium hydroxide found in milk of magnesia is excellent for reducing sweat in armpits, feet and hands.
– If you want to opt for something much more natural you can apply it right after bathing to help your skin perspire properly.