There are a large number of applications for those users who are dedicated to music. In fact there are even apps that allow you to create music from a phone. But there are also other applications for other aspects related to music and used to fine tune instruments, such as guitars, before using them.
Tuning a guitar with your ear can be a complicated task and, in some cases if you don’t have enough knowledge, inaccurate. Therefore, here we present some of the best applications that exist in the market to tune a guitar.
1. Guitar Tuna:- It is one of the most used and known. Guitar Tuna is very accurate and quick to use. Not only does it allow tuning guitars, also ukuleles and bass. In addition, it has games and activities for users to learn to play the guitar. It is available for Android and iOS.
2. Free chromatic tuner:- This application allows you to tune guitars, ukuleles and bass. The app shows in which direction the user must adjust the string of the instrument to tune it. In addition, the app includes an integrated fingerboard for more professional tuning. The only drawback is that it is only available for Android users.
3. App-gstrings tuner:- This app allows not only to tune guitars, ukuleles and bass, but also pianos and violins. This application allows users to tune easily and quickly, in just two minutes just to tune the instrument. The application has numerous functions and tunings for each of the available instruments. It is available only pass iOS.
4. Tuner – gStrings Free:- With this app, users can tune virtually any musical instrument, such as violin, viola, cello, double bass, guitar, piano, wind instruments and even the voice itself. The only drawback is that it is only available for Android users.
5. Tuner and Metronome:- This application, as the name implies, not only has an instrument tuner, but also a metronome to measure the time of the musical composition. The tuner is capable of tuning guitar, ukulele, mandolin, violin, cello, viola, bass, drum, flute and harmonica. This app is available only for iOS.